SIGAL 's Internship Program provides students with professional work experience that connects their classroom experiences and potential career choices. The intent is to provide a variety of opportunities for students to learn about the commercial real estate industry, specifically construction.
SIGAL interns work up to 40 hours a week, for a 10-12 week work period. They participate in meetings, bids, and other activities designed to broaden their construction knowledge. We encourage interns to seek academic credit for their internship though the student is responsible for making such arrangements and should determine the specific procedure at their academic institution.
- An applicant must reside in the Washington Metropolitan area or must be able to provide their own transport to the area as well as provide their own housing during the duration of their internship term.
- Applicants must have completed their junior year of college before beginning their internship.
- Applicants must be continuing their education in the semester following their participation in SIGAL's Internship Program.
- Submit a cover letter outlining the reasons you are interested in joining the SIGAL Team as an intern;
- Provide a professional resume;
- Provide a copy of transcripts for all post-secondary grades. Transcripts must verify overall GPA.
SIGAL Construction Corporation
2231 Crystal Drive, Suite 200
Arlington, VA 22202
EOE / M / F
No Phone Calls
No Recruiters / Head Hunters